Assistant ProfessorRoom: ENG2 419
Ph.D. in Human Factors Psychology, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL, November
Vladimir Boginski, UCF Industrial Engineering and Management Systems Associate Professor, was recently selected by the US National Academy of Engineering (NAE) to participate in the 2018 Japan-America Frontiers of Engineering (JAFOE) symposium organized in cooperation with the Engineering Academy of Japan in Tsukuba, Japan on June 18-20, 2018. Sixty of the most promising early career engineers from Japan and the United States met for an intensive 2-1/2 day symposium on developments at the cutt
The Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Systems has the great pleasure to invite you to the 3rd Annual IEMS Alumni Awards Banquet. Spend the evening with your friends; reconnect with former classmates and professors and honor alumni achievements. Expand your professional network, have inspiring discussions or simply remember old times while enjoying a fabulous dinner. The dress code is semi-formal.
We'd love for you to attend!!
Postdoctoral AssociateRoom: Eng. II 320
Phone: (407) 823-2204
Assistant Research ProfessorRoom: Eng. II, Room 315B
Phone: (407) 823-2204
- Postdoctoral Research – University of Vermont, 2012-2016: Agent-Based Modeling of complex networks that make and implement public policy
- PhD – Public and International Affairs, Graduate School for Public and International Affairs, University of Pittsburgh, 2012
- Masters of Public Policy (MPP) – College of William & Mary, 2006
- BA – International Relations, College of William & Mary, 2004
- Computational Social Science, Social and Organizational Network Analysis
Assistant Research ProfessorRoom: Eng. II 429
DARPA awarded $6.2 million to a team led by UCF Industrial Engineering and Management Systems Assistant Professor Ivan Garibay, director of UCF’s Complex Adaptive Systems Laboratory. It’s part of a new SocialSim program from DARPA that’s been in the works for more than a year. The researchers are tasked with developing accurate and scalable simulations to provide DARPA with a better understanding of online social behavior and its evolution.